MPower is a national user conference designed to help you get the most out of your ChMS Database - and more.
Conference registration is now open and the early bird discount has been extended to April 1.
Choose from over 60 classes starting with pre-conference, in-depth sessions on Tuesday. Then add in Wednesday through Friday with a wide variety of topics on best practices, report building, database cleaning, online giving, etc. Lecture, hands on, panel discussions, and more.
Where: Houston, Texas
- Hilton Americas Hotel | 1600 Lamar, Houston Texas, 77010
- Discounted Hotel rates provided at sign up
When: June 5 - 7, 2019
- First-Time Orientation Meeting Tuesday June 4th from 5:30-6
- Note: In Depth Pre-Conference classes on Tuesday, June 4th
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to learn best practices of software products they use everyday for ministry as well as information on what is new for churches and non-profits
- Ideal for all church staff: Pastors, Ministry Leaders, IT Managers, ChMS Database Managers, Children & Youth Leaders, etc.